Celebrating our Fifth Anniversary, published since 2006, Yacht Essentials has been the port to port and Yacht News Source covering the yachting industry. It started on the docks (just like all great ideas) when a collection of yacht captains and crew started talking about how great it would be to have a single publication that covered Owners, Captains and Crew needs. And thus Yacht Essentials was born.
Yacht Essentials is a community magazine. You’ll find that the majority of the editorial comes from actual ACTIVE Yacht Captains, Crew and Marine Industry Gurus. However, remember that it is a community magazine. All yachting contributions in editorial, photography and illustrations are welcome and highly encouraged.
We are a firm believer in the philosophy of “Get to them first!” Our goal is to have our products in your customers’ hands when they are in the planning stage – not the desperation stage. As a result, the distribution of Yacht Essentials keeps on growing! Not only are we found throughout the Caribbean from Jamaica to Aruba but we are also found throughout the Western Mediterranean through Northern Italy, Monaco, South of France and Eastern Spain. We are the ONLY ones to have these two regions completely covered. we also pride ourselves on our strength of distribution in the geographic areas that are staging points for yachts coming to the region including over 400 distribution locations in South Florida alone. Make no mistake, no other marine publication competes with us in the Caribbean region in volume of readership or variety of distribution. We have the Caribbean covered. Simply pick up a copy of Yacht Essentials, the strength of advertisers from around the globe is testament to our readership strength.
Are you looking to advertise your products or solutions? Visit our Advertising page to find our more information…
We know you have special needs and certain target audiences for your brands. As a result, we have created multiple publications to meet your goals including:
- All At Sea – The Caribbean’s Waterfront Magazine – Monthly yachting and boating news throughout the entire Caribbean Region.
- YACHT Essentials Magazine – Owners Captains Crew – Unique look at the worldwide professionally crewed yachts with distribution throughout the Western Mediterranean (Spain, France, Italy), the major yacht ports in the North American Atlantic (Florida, Carolinas, MidAtlantic, New England, Canada) and Pacific Coasts (British Columbia, Alaska, Washington, California) and of course full distribution throughout the Caribbean through our ALL AT SEAnetwork of distributors. Distribution also added to New Zealand in November of 2009.
- YACHT Essentials Annual Port to Port Guide Books for Yachts 100′ (30 Metres) and Above – Spiral bound and beloved by yacht captains and yacht owners alike… Local voices telling the local secrets for those ports that can handle large yachts via marina or shipyard.
- First Mate – The Marine Services Directory – Port by port companies broken down by categories so that you can quickly get the recommended service that you need
- ForCrew.com – Networking community for Yacht Captains and Crew.
It’s our job to help our clients communicate.
We welcome any feedback, comments or questions. Please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Chris and Nicole Kennan
Owners and Publishers
Kennan Holdings LLC
All At Sea – The Caribbean’s Waterfront Magazine www.allatsea.net
First Mate – The Caribbean’s Marine Services Directory www.firstmateonline.com
ForCrew.com – www.forcrew.com
YACHT Essentials – Owners Captains Crew www.yachtessentials.com